If you are interested in automotive and want to work on an automobile company, choosing BMW learnerships career can be a great step to start your future. BMW, an abbreviation of Bayerische Motoren Werke (the German of Bavarian Motor Works) is a manufacturer of engine, luxury vehicle, and motorcycle from German that was established on 1916. BMW is considered as one of world’s best-selling automakers for luxury vehicle. As the parent agency of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and Mini, BMW proves its dominance in the industry. For motorcars production, this company creates it under BMW Motorsport department. As for motorcycles, the company produce it under the division of BMW Motorrad.
In addition, plug-in electric cars production is done under BMW i. BMW has been producing vehicles since 101 years ago and in 2006, around 1,366,000 4-wheeled vehicles had been manufactured by the company in 5 countries. In 2010, the manufactured 4-wheeled vehicles reached approximately 1,481,000 vehicles and for the motorcycles, BMW produced around 113,000 motorcycles. In 2011, approximately 56% of the vehicles that are produced by BMW uses petrol engine. The rest 44% uses diesel engines. Among the petrol vehicles, around 27% uses 4-cylinder models and 9% uses 8-cylinder models.
Nowadays, BMW learnerships internship becomes the leading company of premium motorcycles and automobiles in the world and a provider for premium mobility and financial services with its thirty-one assembly and production facilities in fourteen countries with the addition of global sales network. BMW keeps on setting trend in sustainability and production technology, this become the leader of innovation with the resource-efficient production, intelligent mix of materials, and technological shift to digitalization. In addition, continuous value chains optimization and flexibility ensure competitiveness. Responsible action and long-term thinking are the key of economic achievement. The integral part of this company’s strategies are the commitment in conserving resources, social and ecological sustainability, and broad product responsibility.
BMW learnerships job is constantly reducing the fuel emissions and consumption of its vehicles and consistently applies the sustainable mobility concepts with its Efficient Dynamics. BMW provides extraordinary chances for every job seekers to understand better about the company and become the essential part of the team. For graduates, the company will assign the job responsibility starting from the first day to ensure that the graduates can immediately apply the theoretical knowledge in practice. For students, the company give the chance to gain comprehensive understanding about the company as interns.
BMW Graduate Programme 2020
BMW SA is committed to contribute towards your growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. The BMW SA graduate programme is looking for enthusiastic and talented graduates to join the group. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life. The programme is aimed at graduate students who are looking for real work experience. The programme will include rotational, on the job training, self learning, blended learning and technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 24 months programme. You can apply in Here: APPLY BMW GRADUATE PROGRAM
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2020
There are several fields and workspaces that are needed in the company. Those fields and workspaces are: Production: this workspace covers the planning process and continuous servicing and maintenance for the tools that are used for production. It also adapt and change the system of production to accommodate the production of new models. Information technology: digitalization and IT become the catalyst of almost every innovations for the drivers and within the vehicles. It is also an integral part in the development of business process, security and production. Thus, digitalization experts, software developers, and IT specialists are very much needed.
Engineering: to develop mobility concepts and future vehicles generation, each component within the vehicle need to be improved. This improvement is impossible without engineers with distinct intellectual flexibility. Additional fields: other fields, including humanities and arts graduates for corporate communications, natural sciences for research and development, interdisciplinary team to represent BMW legal rights, and business scientists for finance and administration process in BMW, are also needed in this company.
Those are some of the information about BMW to give more understanding about the possible area for your careers. To get further information about BMW learnership career according to your need, please visit website.